Thursday, October 9, 2008

First Post

Awesome, glad I didn't loose you!

This blog will be dedicated to the story line of Brad Maunikey and his struggle against the often undiscovered cybervillians of today. Deep in Clowns is being edited by my sister who has a much strong grasp of my native tongue than I do. You might check my personal blog at NovelCoder to see what else is happening.

before you get started just a word, the following is fiction, but I would be lying if I didn't take much of the context of it from my life experience. if you view my profile you will notice that I have removed my real name from it. yeah, this story is a bit raw. Fortunately at this time only a few people are reading it so how much trouble can it cause...

The attached story is just the first installment in the life of Brad Maunikey. I barely know him at this point but I can feel us becoming friends quickly.

I hope you enjoy the story!

No comments: